[+] New Feature
[=] Updated feature
[-] Fixed bug
1.12-1 (01 Dec 2018)
- [+] Added SpamAssassin 4.00 and ClamAV 0.101.0 support.
- [+] Added support for Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver).
- [+] Added support for the SpamAssassin plugins HashBL, ResourceLimits, Phishing and FromNameSpoof (SpamAssassin 3.4.2+ is required).
- [+] Added support for the SpamAssassin plugins RelayCountry, URILocalBL, WhiteListSubject, VBounce, DecodeShortURLs (experimental) and OLEMacro (experimental).
- [+] Added SpamAssassin dependency packages to the installer for RHEL/Centos (perl-Encode perl-Encode-Detect perl-Net-DNS perl-BSD-Resource perl-DBD-SQLite perl-libwww-perl perl-Archive-Zip perl-IO-String).
- [+] Added SpamAssassin dependency packages to the installer for Debian/Ubuntu (libencode-perl libencode-detect-perl libnet-dns-perl libbsd-resource-perl libdbd-sqlite3-perl libwww-perl libarchive-zip-perl libio-string-perl).
- [+] Added multiple config file (.cf) support to the Rules area.
- [+] Added the email lookup tool for the Sender and Recipient Envelope columns in the Spam log.
- [+] Added new reports (Sender Domain, Sender TLD, Sender Envelope, Sender Mailer, Client rDNS, Mailbox Disk Usage, Mailbox Disk Usage Over Limit).
- [+] Added a check to the updater to fix SELinux labels on compiled rules if the Rule2XSBody plugin is enabled.
- [+] Added a message select list search dropdown to the Mail Reject Log grid.
- [+] Added button actions Update (sa-update) and Compile(sa-compile) to the Rules grid.
- [=] Removed the rule override options from the Anti-spam Settings page. If you want to override a rule score then enter it using the Rules page.
- [=] Updated the Anti-spam Plugin Settings pages to load and save to .cf config files if they exist otherwise use the local.cf file.
- [=] Updated the Anti-spam Plugin Settings page to display warnings for any missing Perl modules.
- [=] Updated the Anti-spam rule parser to save plugin rules within ifplugin statements and remove ifplugin statements if they are empty.
- [=] Updated most of the options for TxRep plugin settings to be select lists to make them easier to understand.
- [=] Updated the installer to set disable Txrep and Bayes auto learn for outgoing email.
- [=] Updated the default setting from
pyzor_timeout 3.5 to
pyzor_timeout 10.0 to prevent pyzor: error: TERMINATED, signal 15 (000f) errors in the mail log.
- [=] Updated the email lookup tool for the POP3/IMAP log and SMTP Auth Log.
- [=] Updated the Domains and Mailboxes grids to now filter logs by the date range you have set.
- [=] Updated the reports to now filter logs by the date range that you searched on.
- [=] Updated the email autosuggest used in grids to support entries starting and ending with @.
- [=] Updated the blacklist and whitelist textareas for mailboxes and domains to make sure that they auto-resize when multiple entries are added.
- [=] Updated the mailbox reputation table data to sort by the highest count and to only display data with a count greater than 1.
- [=] Updated the domains and mailboxes statistics search fields from date to date and time.
- [=] Updated the default search date for the spam and virus logs from the last 30 to 15 days.
- [=] Updated the Italian language translations. Thanks Ballestri!
- [=] Updated the German language translations. Thanks Dennis!
- [=] Updated the uninstaller to make sure that the Warden, Pyzor, and Razor2 plugins are disabled in the SpamAssassin config after uninstalling.
- [-] Fixed bug with Spam and Ham language report URLs not searching the spam log properly.
- [-] Fixed bug where SpamAssassin debug would report Mail::SPF missing even though perl-Mail-SPF was installed.
- [-] Fixed bug where the wrong menu was being used for the recipient and Client rDNS in the spam log reducing its functionality.
- [-] Fixed bug where the ClamAV virus_action database logging script would not have the correct ownership set by the installer on first run.
- [-] Fixed bug where Spam Analysis would not log and display correctly when the SpamAssassin locale was not set to English.
- [-] Fixed bug where courier-imaps and courier-pop3s log lines were not showing up in the POP3/IMAP Log.
- [-] Fixed bug with the Spam Rule report not working.
1.11-2 (26 Sept 2018)
- [-] Fixed bug where courier-pop3d log lines were not showing up in the POP3/IMAP Log.
- [-] Fixed bug where the text highlight function would sometimes break html output.
- [-] Fixed ClamAV pid file creation problems on Debian/Ubuntu.
1.11-1 (13 Sept 2018)
- [+] Added Plesk Onyx 17.9 support.
- [+] Added service monitoring entries if the Watchdog extension is installed.
- [+] Added an anti-virus restart button to the signature whitelist page.
- [+] Added a pre-install check to make sure that atomic ClamAV packages are excluded.
- [=] Updated the installer to enable server-wide Spamassassin spam filtering and individual settings to spam filtering required by Warden.
- [=] Updated the un-installer to not remove the ClamAV packages if Sentinel Anti-malware is installed.
- [=] Updated the default ClamAV
DatabaseCustomURL option to include PHP malware signatures if Sentinel Anti-malware is installed.
- [=] Removed the
asn_prefix option from the ASN plugin page as its not supported on older versions of Spamassassin.
- [-] Fixed license error when users were running with NO_ZERO_DATE enabled in MySQL.
- [-] Fixed Spamassassin Razor2 bug ID 7018.
1.10-7 (25 July 2018)
- [-] Fixed SELinux issues with Razor and Pyzor.
- [-] Fixed No clamd server appears to be available bug with ClamAV 1.00.01+ on Centos/RHEL 7. A special thanks to the EPEL ClamAV package maintainer.
- [-] Fixed spamass-milter not being removed in non_smtpd_milters when un-installed.
1.10-6 (17 July 2018)
- [-] Fixed Spamassassin and ClamAV pre-install checker.
- [-] Fixed Antivirus signature settings help link.
- [-] Fixed missing symlink when Spamassassin is re-added on Debian.
- [-] Fixed ClamAV installation problem on Ubuntu 14.04.
1.10-4 (24 June 2018)
- [-] Fixed duplicate clamav milter entries when postfix is running in chroot mode.
- [-] Fixed recipient in the spam log page being blank on some systems.
- [-] Fixed spam sender report.
1.10-3 (11 June 2018)
- [+] Added a pre-install memory check to make sure that the system has enough memory to run the clamav daemon.
- [=] Updated the installer to include packages that might be missing on some systems (arj bzip2 gzip pax zip sendmail-milter).
- [=] Updated SQL queries to be STRICT_ALL_TABLES compliant.
- [=] Updated the installer to try to set proper selinux permissions for the spamass-milter socket.
- [-] Fixed error when editing multiple mailboxes.
- [-] Fixed license page billing cycle display.
1.10-2 (14 May 2018)
- [=] Updated the installer to run freshclam to get the latest signatures on install.
- [-] Fixed install bug preventing Clamav packages from being installed on Debian / Ubuntu.
1.10-1 (29 April 2018)
- [+] Added wildcard search support to the logs area (-W).
- [+] Added a support section to the settings page.
- [+] Added support for free trial licenses.
- [=] Updated the minimum Plesk version to 17.0 so we can use the new Plesk APIs.
- [=] Updated the install / upgrade process to use the new Plesk Long Tasks API to provide a better installation experience.
- [=] Updated misc components to follow Plesk extension guidelines.
- [=] Updated SQL queries to be ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY complient.
- [=] Updated the application to automatically re-add the custom button if it has been deleted.
- [=] Depricated support for the RelayCountry and URILocalBL plugins as they used the old GeoLite databases which are no longer being updated.
- [-] Fixed SUS license check bug.
1.09-1 (20 Feb 2018)
- [+] Added a universal search on the top right of every page for easy searching though logs.
- [+] Added a check button under rules so you can check and see if there are any errors in your Spamassassin configuration.
- [+] Added the ability to set the maximum scan size for outgoing mail under Anti-spam Milter Settings.
- [+] Added a direction column to the virus log so you can see if a virus was incoming or outgoing.
- [+] Added script and mailer columns to the spam grid so you can eaily search and filter for mail that contains a X-PHP-Originating-Script, X-Mailer headers.
- [+] Added an optional message_id column to the spam grid so you can search for a specific message-id.
- [+] Added an additional check in the Warden spamassassin plugin to make sure that email redirects were only logged once.
- [+] Added new domains and mailboxes statistics reports.
- [+] Added new daily and hourly volume reports.
- [+] Added new support and documentation links to the settings area.
- [*] Security improvements and hardening.
- [*] Updated the default settings for Scan outgoing SMTP and Scan outgoing Non-SMTP to on.
- [*] Updated all reports to be actionable. You can click on columns or sets to search for the item the report is based off.
- [*] Updated the domain and mailbox pages to display statistics for spam in, spam out, virus in, virus out, total in, total out.
- [*] Updated the statistics logic to log statistics for domains even if the domains mailbox doesn't exist.
- [*] Updated the default font size for autocomplete.
- [*] Updated the the reset buttons on the spam and virus log to also reset the advanced search when pressed.
- [*] Updated the default first sort order for domains and mailboxes grids so that they will sort desc on first click.
- [-] Fixed apt-get installation warnings about front end not being set Debian/Ubuntu.
- [-] Fixed search bugs when searching though file based log files.
1.08-2 (28 Jan 2018)
- [+] Added a check button under rules so you can check and see if there are any errors in your configuration.
- [-] Fixed bug where DKIM headers were not being added if outgoing scanning was enabled.
- [-] Fixed anti-virus version info bug on Debian / Ubuntu.
- [-] Fixed bug where clicking on the ham or spam in the mailbox log was not filtering the spam log correctly.
1.08-1 (20 Jan 2018)
- [+] Added a seperate spamassassin milter for outgoing mail spam filtering.
- [+] Added restart buttons to anti-spam pages as changes to the master config do not take effect until spamd is restarted.
- [+] Added @domains to sender and recipient autosuggests.
- [+] Added a mirror select list to the signature settings page.
- [+] Added domain name, subject, spam, and direction search fields to the spam log page.
- [+] Added a service search field to the mail log page.
- [+] Added mail name search fields to the mailboxes page.
- [+] Added an option to only log certain headers on the Warden plugin settings page.
- [+] Added an option to skip logging for certain addresses on the Warden plugin settings page.
- [+] Added an option to only log rule statistics for certain rules on the Warden plugin settings page.
- [+] Added subgroup searching to the spam and virus log grids.
- [+] Added sender envelope (EnvelopeFrom), recipient envelope(Envelope-To), vhost (X-PPP-Vhost), and script (X-PHP-Originating-Script) fields to the spam grid.
- [+] Added a template select list to the rules page so you can load predefined rule templates.
- [+] Added outgoing PHP scripts ham and spam reports now that we log the X-PPP-Vhost and X-PHP-Originating-Script headers for outgoing email.
- [*] Updated the Warden plugin and mail lookup tools to handle email aliases and domain aliases.
- [*] Updated the POP3/IMAP grid to match the grid used in Juggernaut Firewall.
- [*] Updated the spam grid so you can hover over the sender and recipient fields to show you the origional from: and to: fields.
- [-] Fixed bug where the client IP and client rDNS was not always reported properly in the spam log.
1.07-1 (8 Dec 2017)
- [+] Added Debian 9 support.
- [+] Added mailbox autosuggests for the log pattern searches.
- [-] Removed deprecated ClamAV Milter AllowSupplementaryGroups option.
- [-] Fixed permissions problems on Plesk 17.8.
- [-] Fixed bug not being able to generate a report for all mailboxes on a specific domain.
- [-] Fixed bug where you were not able to edit multiple mailboxes at the same time.
- [-] Fixed bug where maillog.processed was not available as a data source.
- [-] Fixed bug where global whitelist was not allowing some valid whitelist patterns.
1.06-1 (5 Nov 2017)
- [*] Updated the application to only display exception backtrace when in development mode.
- [-] Fixed bug on Cloudlinux where certain package dependencies were not being installed.
- [-] Disabled sort option for all action columns.
- [-] Security improvements.
1.05-1 (29 Oct 2017)
- [+] Added Plesk 17.8 compatibility.
- [+] Added default scores for
- [*] Updated the documentation for how to enable ClamAV Third Party Signatures.
- [-] Fixed email actions dialog mailbox pre-selection and duplicate emails bug.
- [-] Fixed search highlight issue when searching though logs.
- [-] Fixed issues with Razor2 and Pyzor when running with SELinux enabled.
1.04-2 (12 Oct 2017)
- [-] Fixed exception when running the log maintance action.
- [-] Fixed bugs in some reports.
- [-] Fixed error when trying to install on Plesk 12.5.
- [-] Fixed language auto-detection.
1.04-1 (10 Oct 2017)
- [+] Warden Anti-spam and Virus Protection is now a fully compatible Plesk extension with one click install / un-install.
- [+] Added client side column sorting to all table based reports.
- [+] Added a cancel button to settings forms.
- [+] Added trusted hosts option to application settings to protect against host header spoof attacks.
- [+] Added no frames action to application settings to give users the ability of what to do when the application is loaded without the sidebar.
- [*] Switched all file management and suexec functions to use Plesks extension APIs.
- [*] Updated the rules grid to show bottom dialog help on edit.
- [*] Updated DNS and geolocation vendor classes to latest versions.
- [*] Removed email settings pages as they were not currently being used.
- [*] Security improvements.
- [-] Fixed bug where scheduled tasks were not running properly.
- [-] Fixed bug where null coordinates for an IP address would crash the map renderer.
- [-] Fixed 'pm_Context' not found error when Plesks own internal error logging was enabled.
- [-] Fixed IP address context menu popup styling in Google Chrome.
- [-] Fixed bug where grid column chooser was not working properly.
- [-] Fixed permission issues on Centos 6 for virus_action script.
- [-] Fixed PHP compatibility, coding errors, and performance improvements using static PHP code inspection tools.
1.03-1 (22 June 2017)
- [+] Added a mailbox reputation tab to view and manage auto-whitelist / TxRep reputation data.
- [+] Added mailbox learning and reputation reports for viewing and exporting bayes learning and auto-whitelist / TxRep reputation data.
- [+] Added a domain quick search to the domains and mailboxes pages.
- [*] Updated the milter_default_action in postfix config to "accept" so email will never be denied if their is a problem with ClamAV.
- [*] Updated the spam and virus log searches to not reload the full page when using the sender or recipient search.
- [*] Changed the spam and virus log default search limit from 1 week to 1 month.
- [*] Updated select list stying for the reports page.
- [*] Updated the documentation to include SELinux tasks for creating proper policy exceptions for clamav-milter.
1.02-1 (18 June 2017)
- [-] Fixed problem with ClamAV configuration parser when saving empty values.
- [-] Translation fixes.
1.01-1 (08 June 2017)
- [+] Added sender and recipient search inputs with autosuggest for easy access when searching though the spam and virus logs.
- [+] Added learning display for mailboxes so you can see the bayes training details for each mailbox. You can also now reset the learning using the actions tab.
- [*] Updated jqgrid component to the latest version.
- [-] Fixed user permissions on virus action script on debian systems.
1.0-1 (02 March 2017)