• Postfix needs to be installed before you begin the installation. If your server is currently running Qmail then complete Switching from Qmail to Postfix
• Dovecot needs to be installed before you begin the installation. If your server is currently running Courier then complete Switching from Courier to Dovecot
tail -f /var/log/plesk/panel.log
• You must be root in order to run the command line installer.
• The license will be bound to the first public IP address on the servers network card. This IP address should resolve to the servers fully qualified domain name.
• The installer must pass all validation tests (memory tests, repository tests, etc) otherwise the installer will exit and not run.
First install the extension using the following command:
plesk bin extension --install warden
Run the Warden CLI for the setup wizard to active the extension license, download the maxmind geolocation database, and run the application installer:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/modules/warden/minion --task=application:setup --license_key=XXX --maxmind_key=XXX --phishtank_key=XXX --autoinstall=1 --content_filter_milter=1 --antivirus=1
The setup will return no output and an exit code of 0 if successful. The install log is located at
||string||The extension license key.||empty (required)|
||string||The MaxMind license key. See: How to get a key||empty|
||string||The PhishTank API key. See: How to get a key||empty|
||int (1-0)||Set to 1 to run the installer and confgure the application.||1|
||int (1-0)||Set to 1 to install the Amavisd-milter.||1|
||int (1-0)||Set to 1 to install the ClamAV antivirus daemon.||1|