• You should not run any other iptables firewall configuration scripts as they will conflict and cause the CSF to not function properly.
• If you are on a slow connection it might take few minutes to upload the Juggernaut Firewall extension to your server.
tail -f /var/log/plesk/panel.log
The installer will automatically handle most configration tasks but its recommended that you familiarize yourself with the tasks that are performed by the installer:
Virtuosso 6 / OpenVZ users need to make sure that the required iptables modules are loaded in the hardware node. See: Virtuosso / OpenVZ tasks
• You must be root in order to run the command line installer.
• The license will be bound to the first public IP address on the servers network card. This IP address should resolve to the servers fully qualified domain name.
• The installer must pass all validation tests (memory tests, repository tests, etc) otherwise the installer will exit and not run.
• The firewall will be started and
TESTINGmode will be disabled so it is recommended to use the
--ignore_ipaddressoptions so you do not accidently lock yourself out of the server.
First install the extension using the following command:
plesk bin extension --install juggernaut
Run the Warden CLI for the setup wizard to active the extension license, run the application installer, and configure the application:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/modules/juggernaut/minion --task=application:setup --license_key=XXX
The setup will return no output and an exit code of 0 if successful. The install log is located at
||string||The extension license key.||empty (required)|
||boolean (1-0)||Set to 1 to run the installer and confgure the application.||1|
||string||The MaxMind geolocation license key. See: How to get a key||empty|
||string||The reCaptcha (v2) site key. See: How to get a key||empty|
||string||The reCaptcha (v2) secret key.||empty|
||string||The AbuseIPDB reputation provider API key. See: How to get a key||empty|
||string||Set to 1 to enable the AbuseIPDB block reporting.||0|
||boolean (1-0)||Set to 1 to enable the messenger service.||1|
||boolean (1-0)||Set to 1 to enable the Apache maxminddb geolocation module.||0|
||boolean (1-0)||Set to 1 to enable server wide geo filtering. The maxminddb option is required when setting this option.||0|
||string||Set to an IP address that you want added to allow permently.||empty|
||string||Set to an IP address that you want added to ignore permently.||empty|